The serious way to INCREASE YOUR SOIL ORGANICS, instantly!
Via a world-first, patented technology, nature’s complex, long-chain carbon compounds can now be acoustically fractured & super-charged for more active energy, ion exchange and bio-availability than virtually all other humus products.
High in valuable Humic & Fulvic… what scientists rave about!
SOIL AMELIORANT (Improver):
- Energy (Complex Carbon Compounds)
- Macro & Micro-Nutrients
- Catalyst for Plant Growth Hormones
- Microbe Enhancer
- Disease Resistor
- Greater Cation & Anion Exchange
- Water Efficiency – up to 5x water holding capacity by weight in soil
- Earlier & Faster Growth
- More Extensive Roots
- Greener Foliage & Stems
- Taller Plant Growth
- Increased Flowering
- Greater Resistance to Extreme Temperatures
RICH & DIVERSE COMPOSITION:
Essentially 100% Pure Humus, ie transformed Soil Organic Matter (SOM) from advanced breakdown of plant & animal matter (typically microbial) via decay &/or heat & compression. Well past the peat stage, lignite (millions of years old) is drier with a lot more energy & capabilities. Indicatively:
- 70-80% Humin (insoluble carbon-based macromolecular substances)
- 8-10% Humic Substances (soluble carbon compounds from Humus); incl. fulvic, saccharides, peptides, nucleic acids and lignins
- CHONS (Carbon, Hydrogen Oxygen, Nitrogen & Sulphur) %WT – C: 55-75%, H: 4-10%, O: 5-30%, N: 0.5-5, Sulphur: 0.5-5 – aliphatic & aromatic
- MACRO: Potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, phosphorus.
- MICRO: Iron, manganese, boron, molybdenum, copper, zinc, chlorine, cobalt, nickel, chloride.
- ACIDS: Humic, fulvic, amino acids, fatty, organic, ascorbic, nucleic, aliphatic, phenolic (carbolic) & benzenecarboxylic.
- Enzymes, peptides (proteins), polysaccharides, carbohydrates, sugars, fats, waxes, lipids, alkanes, esters, ethers, carbonyls, peroxides & quinones. Benzene, acetal, ketal, lactol & furan ringed compounds.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN EXTRACT!
Whilst most other derivatives of humus rely on chemical & heat processing (including banned chemicals and techniques) to extract humic & fulvic products, this product does not!
At no time is heat used nor any additives whatsoever. Straight from the mine to the sonic chambers to the market.
Particle Size from 5-70 microns. Powder Density approx 550kg/m3 (0.55g/ml).
Considered non-toxic, however suggest not to breathe in dust.
Potting Mix: Generally, 0.1 to 1% of volume of soil.
If potting mix is low in nutrients and/or porous/sandy, consider upper end, even test at triple. Examples…
Small 15cm/2L Pot: 5ml (1tsp)=0.25%, 20ml (4tsp)=1%
Large 30cm/10L Pot: 25ml(4tsp)=0.25%, 100ml=1%
Fruit Trees, Vines, Vegetables, Flowers & Shrubs*
1m High Plant: 5grams (9ml, 2teaspoons) – 25g (45ml)
2m High Plant / Medium Vine: 20g (36ml, 2½ tablespoons) to 100grams (180ml, ¾cup)
4m Fruit Tree: 80g (145ml) to 400grams (720ml)
Large Commercial: 100-1000kg/ha (180L-1.8m3/ha)
Lawns, Turf, Pastures & Grain*
Domestic Lawns: 2.5g (5ml) to 50g (90ml) per square metre
Large Commercial: 25 (45L) to 500kg (900L) per hectare
Suggest testing split-rates of 100kg & 250kg/ha
All natural so no known requirements for livestock with-holding periods, though refer relevant authorities.
*APPLICATION FREQUENCY – Can be applied 3-12 months
*APPLICATION METHOD – Best mixed into root zone, otherwise scratch into surface as much as practical (not imperative). If Humus Powder is applied to surface, apply only a slight amount of water initially, as it is hydrophobic when not in the soil, so may pool up with too much water and/or wash away.
As always, best to trial different rates on small sections firstly.